Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there's enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 1 - 9 PM on Saturday, May 6th.
- Located outside the Fulton NE Production Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack's, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55418.
- Fulton beers, including the release of a brand new summer beer AND The High Plains Grifter Beer Cocktail by Bittercube.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by Dem Atlas, Monica LaPlante, Koo Koo Kanga Roo, Catbath,Posh Lost and RLGDPPL.
- Food provided by Red Table Meats, Get Sauced Food Truck, Natedogs, Flagsmash, MN Nice Cream and Lowry Hill Meats.
- Family friendly - under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet ($3) service available.
- Free admission.
- $1 Wristband to drink.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- No dogs please, this is an asphalt event.
- Free event parking is available as marked on nearby streets.