IT'S PARTY TIME PEOPLE
Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there's enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 1 - 9 PM on Saturday, May 12th.
- Located outside the Fulton NE Production Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack's, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55418.
- Fulton beers, including the release of a brand new summer beer.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by an incredible list of talented bands. Who are they? We're glad you asked:
- The Lonesome Losers
- Kind Country
- Revenge Wedding
- Dr. Mambo's Combo
- Dwynell Roland
- The Bad Man
- Food provided by Fulton Taproom Kitchen, Red Table Meats, Lowry Hill Meats & Union Kitchen, MN Nice Cream and Gastrotruck.
- Family friendly - under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet ($3) service available.
- Free admission.
- $1 Wristband to drink.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- No dogs please, this is an asphalt event.
- Free event parking is available as marked on nearby streets.
2018's Music Lineup is...
It's not easy lining up as many incredible artists as we do. But, we did. This year's lineup is full of fun.