Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there's enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 2 - 9 PM on Saturday, May 7th.
- Located outside the Fulton NE Production Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack's, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55418.
- Fulton beers, including the 2016 release of our summer saison Randonneur AND The High Plains Grifter Beer Cocktail by Bittercube.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by Sam Cassidy, Nooky Jones, Holidae, Al Church and Fort Wilson Riot
- Food provided by: Red Table Meats, Nate Dogs, Mid Nord Empanada, Get Sauced, MN ICE Cream and O'Cheeze.
- Family friendly - under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet service available.
- Free admission.
- $1 Wristband to drink.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- No dogs please, this is an asphalt event.
- Free event parking is available as marked on nearby streets.