Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there's enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 2 - 9 PM on Saturday, May 9th.
- Located outside the new Fulton Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack's, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55418.
- $5 Fulton beers, including the 2015 release of our summer saison Randonneur.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by What Tyrants, BBGUN and Solid Gold
- Food trucks: Café Racer, Get Sauced, MidNord and Nate Dogs.
- Family friendly - under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet service available.
- Free admission.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- Free event parking is located across from the brewery on the East side of 2nd St NE. Additional parking is available as marked on nearby streets.