Not up for riding 100 miles? Not to worry, there's enough beer & fun for everyone, rider or not.
- 2 - 8 PM on Saturday, May 10th.
- Located outside the new Fulton Brewery, which is located just north of Lowry Avenue on NE 2nd St, near the old Little Jack's, at 2540 NE 2nd St, Minneapolis MN 55401-5801.
- $5 Fulton beers, including the first ever tapping of Fulton's all-new Randonneur.
- Cash only for beer transactions.
- Live music by All Tomorrow's Petty, Tramps Like Us, Wangs, & Drew Peterson and the Dead Pigeons.
- Food trucks: MidNord Empanadas, Get Sauced, and Cafe Racer.
- Family friendly - under 21 welcome.
- Bike & bag valet service available.
- Free admission.
- The party is on, rain or shine.
- Free event parking is located across from the brewery on the East side of 2nd St NE. Additional parking is available as marked on nearby streets.