ABOUT THE FEAST
Join us for a pre-ride feast at packet pickup on Friday night. Chef Scott Pampuch and The Fulton Taproom Kitchen crew will be cooking up goodies fit for someone about to ride 100 miles on a bike. We're going whole-hog (again) with some help from our friends at Tangletown Gardens.
Location: Fulton NE Production Brewery (Start/Finish/Party Location; 2540 2nd St NE) Time: Friday, May 11th from 4-8 PM
The first release of Fulton's newest summer offering: Cosmic Stallion, a Citrus Wheat Ale in collaboration with our friends at All-City Cycles.
- This event is open to Gran Fondo riders and the public
- Live Music by Andy Cook
- Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Ticket cost includes one food serving, one Fulton Beer and a special gift from our Fulton Gran Fondo partners LOLL and Epicurean.
- Automatically entered into drawing for a free All-City Cycles Cosmic Stallion.
- Packet pickup for riders of Saturday's event.
ABOUT THE CHEF
From early on, Scott found his connection to others through food. First in his large, Midwestern hunter/grower family and later in the restaurant industry. After founding one of the pioneering locavore, farm-to-table focused restaurants in Minnesota, he set his sights on bigger ambitions and even bigger audiences as he went on to work in kitchens, stadiums, hotels and beyond. This whole time Scott has parlayed his love for honest, good food into collaborative and exciting conversations.